First off I just need to share this. It's not like it's the first time I've heard it or anything, plenty of those views are mine, but I was listening to it just now and decided the world should know about it... so I'm going to do something besides post it on a blog no one reads. Maybe.
I had to wash some clothes yesterday and I don't think I have energy star appliances. While this isn't really any of my own doing, it still counts because of all that water and energy (yes I used a clothes dryer because it wasn't one of the four days a year you can dry clothes outside in Seattle). That's the big difference, the rest is the usual drive to and from school, sit at the computer all day, and eat things not containing meat while I wish they contained meat.
Speaking of not eating meat, I hear my man Mike put his carnivorous cravings aside as well, though I think he might just be crazy enough to be trying to give it up all seven days a week O.O Not sure I'd be capable of that, I mean, no more bacon or chicken? I might be able to do without the rest so long as I could sneak a burger ever now and then, but I already feel like this not eating meat thing is making the weeks drag out. Maybe it's just because I'm hungry all the time, whatever it is it's probably a good thing considering the quarter is just flying by.
No comments:
Post a Comment