Ok, I have to give a shout out to all my readers, especially you Germany-based blog-trolling bot. You were here before those Russian blog-trolling bots and therefor are clearly a much more dedicated fan... or fans, I don't really know how many of you there are. I only know I get around 5 page views a day and I'm fairly certain none of them are real people, but I'm ok with that because I don't actual care. Not caring is nice, it makes it so I don't have to worry about what people think. Speaking of being egocentrism, here's the days recap.
- No unnecessary driving. +0 points
- No paper cups. +1.25 points
- No excessively long showers. +2 points
- Did not print out 23 pages. +0.75 points
- Did all of the tings above, just not to the extreme. -15 points
Needless to say, besides avoiding meat I'm probably doing a horrible job at reducing my footprint, though I'll just saying I'm taking the scientific approach and only changing one variable at a time to measure the real impact of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment