I had a great weekend, thanks for asking. I did some hanging out Friday evening with a friend, and enjoyed some veggie Pud Thai, then went to Marrymoore park and grilled on Saturday while playing Frisbee. We got to watch some LARPing and sword fighting by these guys while we enjoyed burgers, soda, and the sun. Don't hate, it was entertaining, and there was like 76 of them so they could definitely team up and kick your ass with their foam swords and shields and pikes and... well the arrows are pretty much worthless.
I walked for 8 miles with my parents and their friends on mother's day Sunday, then ate a 1/2 pound burger to counteract all that calorie burning. I also hung out with Ben on Saturday night, just remembered that. I did a bunch of driving around and meat eating and all those fun things that kill the environment. I know it's terrible, but I had a great time.

No comments:
Post a Comment