I didn't have any meat again today, even though I could hardly tell the corndogs were meatless, and I managed to even avoid eating too much junk food at school, which was good. The normal driving occurred and I did buy a coffee, and one for Lindsey, but she can take the credit for that one. I'd like to say I was planning an exciting trip for the summer, but I'll just be taking classes and hopefully working on an internship, so no worry of flying anywhere either.
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Day 28
It's getting closer, I was just checking the calendar and seeing when classes (and this project) would be ending. In two weeks from tomorrow (May 31st) I'll be giving a presentation about this carbon diary/journal thing. It's supposed to be a poster board presentation, but maybe I'll try and do a powerpoint instead, you know... to lower my carbon footprint since the computers are already in place. I can review that more later, but I think to give myself plenty of time to work on it I'll be ending this on Friday, though I might do another post or two just to wrap things up, this Friday will be my last meatless day. Though I have to admit, I'll probably still keep eating those Trade Joe's corndogs, those are pretty tasty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment