Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 2

Day two of the footprint, but not of abandoning sweet, sweet bacon. I heard this was supposed to be every day, so let's see how horribly I butcher that part. Every day I drive my 30-miles-per gallon car to school and back home, Monday through Friday, and I go into the downtown area of Seattle every other week or so, but that's about all the driving I do. Besides the driving I used lights and computers at school and home, as per usual. I didn't fly in a jet, which is nice since I'm poor and coach seats are very similar to sardine cans. Since everything I do in life generates 9,000,000,000,000 tons of carbon I think I'll just focus on what I'm going to be changing, the food.

I had a bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich on an English muffin from Whole Foods for breakfast. Then A ham, bacon, and turkey club panini for lunch and I'm currently enjoying some left over meatball and pepperoni pizza for dinner. See all that bacon in there? I need to get it in while I can. I've been thinking about different things I could eat that don't have meat in them to still get plenty of protein and so far I've come up with the obvious eggs, beans, and eating enough carbs I get so full that I forget all about protein. Thank god I have the internet to give me ease of access to "how to not starve to death while not eating meat" diets, because let's be honest, without bacon you're only surviving, not thriving.

No comments:

Post a Comment