I also won't be breaking my day down in to 15 minute increments, or even by the hour, because that's just a bunch of time that I'd rather spend being green somewhere else (+7 goal units). I think I'll just list the bigger things, so you can count on showers, driving, things I use through the day, and of course food since that's going to be my big change. For starters, here is my day so far.
- 15 minute shower. -3 awesome points
- Forgot to eat breakfast. +2 awesome points
- Had subway for lunch (with meat). -10 awesome points
- Used laptop to write carbon journal. -5 awesome points
- Realized that using the computer saves paper, ink/pencils, and means the writing will actually be legible. +π awesome points
I won't argue that this seems stupid as hell; it'll get better, I promise. It's a good, at least I hope it is, that will get me on the path write down more things.
No comments:
Post a Comment