Oh, it's the weekend and a nice one too. Just look at that awesome view? I was actually supposed to make a non-routine trip to school to work on some Trace700 stuff and pulling down some sensors, but I completely forgot about it in wake of the sunshine and spent all day hanging out with Julian, my friend and former roommate. I helped him change the oil in a couple of cars, played some Might and Magic turn based game for as long as we could (approximately half an hour) and made some cheese and rice stuffed bell peppers for lunch. Believe it or not, I actually went all of Saturday without any bacon, though there was some meat in there on the pizza I had for lunch. My plan was to stock up on veggies this weekend to spend the weak not eating meat, unfortunately I forgot about a couple more expenses and only have a few bucks this weekend, so it looks like I'll be winging it next week. But here's the recap for Saturday.- Didn't drive more than a mile (but road with someone for a few) [positive]
- Changed the oil in 2 cars, which is bound to be bad, but we replaced it recycles oil and brought the used oil in for recycling. [neutral]
- Ate healthy-ish (go me) and use fresh produce to cook (less packaging). [positive]
- I still used the computer and plenty of power. [negative]
- Recycled packaging from lunch and dinner. [positive]
No comments:
Post a Comment