Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 3 (follow up)

I think I'm going to put a lag on these entries so that I write about the day before each time. This is because of my extreme lack of motivation to do anything in the evening except play video games and watch Futurama. So let me finish up this recap of Day 3.


  • Drove home from school instead of biking in the rain at about 5:30. -3 goal units
  • Ate soem chicken that was raised who-knows-where and used a bunch of power sitting at the computer. -8
  • Turned the water off while brushing my teeth. +1.08
I think I'm currently sitting at 40 - Love with the environment right now. I know the drive to and from school really isn't something that I can change since bus stops are so far and I can't live on my own or else... well or else I would be already. I could stop using these stupid paper cups for coffee (-19 mili-points) and bring my own mug or something, that's a decent idea, being that it's pretty easy and I'm lazy as hell. I could cut out coffee all together, but I'm already giving up weekday bacon (and all meat for that matter) so I think I'll keep coffee for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment