Saturday, April 21, 2012

Day 4

Friday! Friday! Gadda get down on Fri- NO


  • 1 bacon, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwich and 1 cup of coffee in a paper cup. +5 awesome points, -10 environmental points
  • Drove to school yet again. -more points
  • Drove to DQ and ate horrible fast food with Jon, went back to school, then went home. +20 you suck points.
  • Have some chicken taquitos that came in a plastic package.
  • Sat at home and did nothing the rest of the day.
My parents left today. This means I'll be home alone for the weekend, which means I won't really be eating much of anything so I'm sure those watching my giant carbon footprint will be pleased to see it not-grow much this weekend. In fact, I don't even have plans so I'll probably just be sitting at home at my computer using that 33% hydro power from PSE for 18 hours a day while bitching about the stupid people writing reports on the Anders Breivek case.

No comments:

Post a Comment