Today I ate more salmon. I know, right after I said it was like cheating and I wouldn't be doing it anymore. How could I help it though? I was hungry and it was a free meal. I can't even afford free meals because I have -$3 in my bank account, which means I can't even take free things unless people give me $3 with it. Admittedly, I live with my parents so it's not like I can't just bum some money from them, which I already have.
So what was on my menu Tuesday?
- Protein bar and almonds for breakfast
- Teriyaki salmon for lunch
- Trail mix and more protein bars for snacks
- Tomatoes and cream cheese for more snacks (weird, I know)
- Finally, white bean and orzo soup for dinner
Other carbon items include the usual drive to and from school, I bought a water bottle but I refilled it a few times, maybe I should remember to bring my own from now on, and unfortunately the teriyaki salmon can in a styrofoam box which probably kill 30 baby seals and put 1337 pounds of carbon into the sky... and made the O-Zone hole over the arctic a little bit bigger.
No comments:
Post a Comment